DeviceWell high-Definition Video switcher HDS7105 Supports 4 HDMI + 1 DP Signal inputs
DeviceWell high-definition video switcher HDS7105 adopts a portable integrated design, metal casing, small size, and lightweight.
Standard size: 236mm * 105mm * 47mm, which can be used for small-scale out-of-field video effects switching requirements.
The device integrates a multiview processor, special effect generator, audio processor, control keyboard, and other common components of the switcher. HDS7105 supports 4 HDMI + 1 DP signal inputs, a total of 5 video signals. The external preview signal can be output simultaneously. HDS7105 supports HDMI embedded audio + external analog audio. After mixed processing, it can be embedded in the output HDMI signal or output from the analog port.
The resolution of all input signals is automatically adapted, and the output signal resolution can be selected according to requirements, which is quite flexible. For the needs of video switching such as radio and television, program production, live production of interviews and lectures, outdoor sports events, and school courseware production, the functions of the HDS7105 can be fully met.
- Portable integrated design
- Aluminum body, high strength and light weight
- Integrated control keyboard
- Support up to 4 HDMI + 1 DP inputs
- 2 stereo MIC inputs
- 2-CH RCA audio input
- 1 LINE OUT output
- Support audio follow, mix function
- Support HDMI audio de-embedding
- PGM output: 2 HDMI
- Multiview output: 1 HDMI
- Support special effects switching such as MIX / FADE
- Support CUT hard cut, support AUTO special effect switching
- Support Tally / Network remote control