ATEM Television Studio HD is the first live production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs so you can connect up to 8 sources, and it supports all formats up to 1080p60! Packed with high end broadcast features, ATEM Television Studio HD has re-sync on all inputs so you always get clean switching whether you’re using professional or consumer cameras. Plus, you get multi view output so you can see all of your sources, preview and program on a single screen, aux out, built in talkback, 2 still stores, an audio mixer, camera control unit and more! ATEM Television Studio HD is perfect for live production, episodic television, web shows, AV or even live coverage of video gaming competitions! Simply plug in your cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live!
A true professional switcher that’s incredibly tiny, making it compact and portable enough to use anywhere! The all in one design includes a built in AC power supply, full front panel controls with input source buttons for switching, a built in LCD screen, spin knob and more. It’s small enough to use on the desktop, or it can be mounted in equipment racks using the optional Teranex Mini Rack Shelf. That means it fits alongside other Blackmagic Design products such as Teranex Mini converters, HyperDeck Studio Mini recorders, Blackmagic MultiView 4 or Blackmagic Web Presenter, all in a single rack unit.
For the ultimate in creativity and control, ATEM Television Studio HD includes a free, elegantly designed software control panel for Mac and Windows. You can use the switcher and parameter palettes to switch cameras live, change transitions and adjust key settings. You can also load graphics into the switcher directly for display or keying, control the built in hardware audio mixer, control cameras, program and activate macros as well as automate clip playback from decks. The camera control is extremely powerful and lets you remotely adjust iris and focus, camera settings and color correction, all via SDI. With ATEM Television Studio HD, you can start out working with the free software control panel, and then upgrade to a full ATEM hardware control panel when you get busier and work on more complicated shows!
ATEM Television Studio HD is a professional broadcast SDI switcher that also includes loads of HDMI connections! With four 3G-SDI and four HDMI inputs, you can connect up to 8 cameras, game consoles, computers or other sources and work in all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60! That means you can start with affordable HDMI consumer cameras, or work with professional SDI broadcast cameras. You also get reference input, analog audio in, RS-422 PTZ control, and Ethernet for connecting hardware or software control panels! Unlike other switchers, all video inputs feature automatic frame re-synchronizers, so you don’t need expensive genlock cameras. This means you can plug in any video source and it just works!
- 4 x 3G-SDI and 4 x HDMI inputs for a total of 8 inputs, all with auto re-sync.
- Supports all video formats from SD to 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD up to 60fps.
- 1 x built in multi view for 8 sources, as well as preview and program.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 20 RGBA stills.
- Built in DVE with 3D borders and drop shadow.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 1 upstream keyer including chroma keyer plus 2 downstream keyers.
- 1 auxiliary output with front panel aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs .
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and 2 media player outputs.
- Ethernet connection for computer connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Panel control panels when hardware panel is required.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
- Compact 2/3 rack unit size is perfect for when in a portable solution is required.
- Desktop or rack mountable using the optional Teranex Mini Rack Shelf.
- Total Video Inputs: 8
- Total Outputs: 8
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR.
- Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
- Timecode Connections: None
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Video Input: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 inputs.
- SDI Program Output: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
- HDMI Program Output: None
- SDI Audio Output: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
- Computer Output: None
- Qty of Multi-Views: 1
- Outputs per Multi-View: 1 x HD-SDI and 1 x HDMI.
- Control Panel: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network. Also used for updating the software.Standards
- SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC 4:3 or 16:9, 625i50 PAL 4:3 or 16:9
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080i50, 1080i59.94
- Ultra HD Format Support: None
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480i 59.94Hz, 720 x 576i 50Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Processing Delay: 6 Lines.
- Audio Mixer: 10 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video. Level and Peak metering. Master gain control. Headphone output level control with separate mix of Program, Talkback and Sidetone.General
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Power Supply: 1 x internal 110 – 240V AC
- Power Usage: 40W
- Weight: 3.22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11.02″ (L) x 6.89″ (W) x (1.75″ (H)
- ATEM Television Studio HD
- SD card with software and manual
- 1 Year