Studio In A Box w/ PTZ HD Multi-Camera System w/ 3D VISION SYS ONE and Installation
StreamingFREE.tv Studio In A Box takes an empty space and transforms it into a fully equipped professional podcast recording and radio streaming studio with professional live video broadcasting. This package includes the physical and software tools needed to broadcast live, in your office or space, using state of the art equipment, programming, and visual aids PLUS INSTALLATION.
StreamingFREE.tv Studio In A Box — turning your radio dream into a REAL reality!
*Furniture colors and styles may vary based on availability.
StreamingFREE.tv Studio In A Box takes an empty space and transforms it into a fully equipped professional podcast recording and radio streaming studio. This package includes the physical and software tools needed to broadcast live, in your office or space, using state of the art equipment, programming, and visual aids. You can easily accommodate multiple guests, all while broadcasting a high-quality signal from your new studio space! This solution is for those who are looking to make a MAJOR impact in the industry and make a significant amount of revenue with their online presence!
Package includes everything needed for a radio broadcast/ podcast studio including cables for up to 4 guests:
Tables, Chairs, Studio Lighting, Mixers, Microphones, Headphones, Monitors, Sound Dampening Panels, Accent Lighting, Studio Broadcast/Podcast Recording Systems with Software, Mobile Broadcast Studio (Broadcast/Podcast Recording System, Microphones, Headphones, Mixer, Broadcast Booth, 8ft Banner, Banner Stand), and all necessary cabling
*The shipment contains 10- 12 boxes that vary in size. All items are install-ready.
3D VISION SYS ONE
The 3D Vision System One is a package that included five (5) 3D Vision panels, myDMX control software and all the cables needed to connect the panel system. Please note that the following accessories are sold separately: 3D Vision PL, 3D Vision RB1 and 3D Vision Encoder.
• 5x 3D Vision Panels (includes power linking cable & RJ45 linking cable)
• 1x myDMX 3.0 DMX Control Software
• 1x MPC10 powerCon Power Cord
• 1x ACRJ453PM XLR to RJ45 adapter (connects myDMX 2.1 to 3D Vision)
• 3D Vision PL: Quick release panel lock to lock 3D Visions together
• 3D Vision RB1: single panel rigging bar
• 3D Vision Encoder: DMX Encoder for 3D Vision used to set DMX address for each panel
12x Lens PTZOptics camera with built-in NDI™ support
NDI compatible camera with built-in NDI, NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Supports Power, Control audio and video all over a single Ethernet cable simplifying installation and setup for live streaming systems. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and RTSP/RTMP Streaming (H.264, H.265 & MJPEG) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
- Video Connections: HDMI, 3G-SDI & IP Streaming
- Field of View: 60.7 degree wide-angle lens
- Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations
- Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- IP Streaming GUI: Easy to use Software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing
- NEW: Open Source IP Control Software
- 3 Year Warranty: Check out the Quality Control!
- New: Android Camera Control App
Built-in RTSP & RTMP for Live Streaming
- Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high and low resolution settings
- Benefit from easy to use far end camera control
- Support for (2) 1080p unicast users *more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- New: Open Source IP Control Software
- New: Android Camera Control App
- New: 16 Professional Virtual Sets included for TriCaster, vMix & WireCast
Record to your favorite management tool
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make dynamic recordings with LMS systems and record “just the talking heads” via HDMI
- Take remote camera control from the far end as PTZOptics offers over 4 different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC )
- Every camera has HDMI video output (Perfect for in room confidence monitors)
- NewTek NDI
Built-in NDI compatibility for NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Instantly accessible over your network for audio, video and PTZ camera control. NDI™ is a trademark of NewTek, Inc.
- Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 12X-SDI can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
- 3G-SDI & PoE
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances. PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
- Wide Field of View
The 12X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 3.36 degrees.
- Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet). The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
- iOS Camera App
PTZOptics has an updated iOS camera control app available here. The app is not included free with each camera cost. A free android app is available here.
- RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
- HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
- Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming!
- 3.5mm Audio Input
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3.5mm audio input you can use to embed audio. The HD-SDI models support embedding audio via a line level input onto HDMI and Ethernet for IP Streaming.
- IP Video Streaming
Camera include h.265 “High Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
- 3 Year Warranty3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
High-Speed Professional Broadcast Server with Wirecast Pro
Live Streaming Production Software
Turn your computer into a television studio with Wirecast. Telestream Wirecast® is live streaming and production software that gives you everything they need to stream and produce professional-quality video from your mac or windows computer to Facebook, Youtube Live, Twitter/Periscope, and many, many more. Connect multiple live cameras, IP sources, audio interfaces, live screen captures, wifi or LTE sources, and mix in other media such as videos, images, sounds on the fly with professional transitions, 3D titles and graphics, green screen keying, virtual sets, live scoreboards, Twitter comments and more.
Bring in live remote guests instantly with Wirecast Rendezvous and host your own talk show. Wirecast is ideal for producing live internet shows, webinars, news, sporting events, concerts, religious services, corporate meetings, lectures, and online game streams affordably and easily.
Plug in your camera. Prepare your shots. Broadcast live.
Telestream’s Wirecast is the only cross-platform, all-in-one live streaming production software that enables capture, live production, and encoding of live streams for broadcast to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously.
With Wirecast, you can stream multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as movies, images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast is ideal for broadcasting professional-looking live internet shows, news, online gaming, sporting events, concerts, church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more.
Easy to use
You don’t need to be a video professional to create polished live broadcasts. Wirecast is easy and affordable – all you need is a camera, a computer and an Internet connection to broadcast your live video productions to any audience, live or on-demand at a fraction of the cost of other live video streaming solutions.
Capture from multiple cameras and other input sources
Wirecast supports an unlimited number of input sources ranging from web cameras (via USB, firewire), DV/HDV, SDI cameras (via capture cards), as well as IP and web-based sources and wireless devices.
Wirecast supports a large number of capture cards and devices including many from Blackmagic Design, Matrox, Teradek and more. Simply connect your input sources to your computer and Wirecast will recognize them as live feeds.
Switch between live feeds and other media
Wirecast’s powerful production capabilities make it easy to switch between multiple live camera feeds while dynamically mixing in prerecorded video, audio, graphics and slides. Easily generate transitions, titles and lower thirds, and other video effects for added polish.
Pro version of the award-winning, easy-to-use production software for streaming and recording high-quality live video to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitter, Periscope and many others. Includes all features of the Studio version like the transition library, beautiful graphics, titles, and text controls, as well as advanced features like video conferencing, screen capture, NDI input, chroma key, and audio/video syncing. The Pro version adds:
- Expanded inputs (Teradek, IP/network cameras and streams)
- Expanded outputs (baseband SDI/HDMI output, 17-channel multi-viewer, NDI program output)
- Expanded audio capabilities
- Sports Production (instant replay, ISO recording, scoreboards)
- 3D Virtual Sets
- PTZ camera control
- Up to 7 remote guests via built-in Rendezvous conferencing
- Includes a FREE copy of NewBlue Titler Live Present (a $449 value).
- See a complete list of features
*Includes 1st year of Standard Support
The professional team of installers and trainers will spend 2 days onsite installing and setup your new studio and training you and your team or the secrets and standard of having a profitable broadcasting and podcasting studio.
Studio In A Box Package Comparision
|Dimensions||24 x 24 x 24 in|