TERADEK SPHERE HDMI WIRELESS 360 REAL-TIME VIDEO MONITORING
$2,990.00 Including Sales Tax
Monitor your 360º live production on an iPad and stream it directly to the web, all at the same time.
Any Rig in Any Environment
Compatible with any HDMI or HD-SDI camera, Sphere is the most flexible 360º monitoring and streaming solution for 4-camera VR rigs. Its 4 USB ports offer an integrated power solution for GoPro rigs and its stereo analog audio input allows you to embed the output of your soundboard right into the live feed.
Sphere also includes twin Lemo connectors for redundant power and dual 10/100 Ethernet ports for Internet connectivity and attaching a second Sphere unit. A $1000 license is required for live streaming to the Web
Sphere Stitching Engine
Sphere is unique in that it doesn’t require a PC to stitch panoramic footage into a 360º format. Instead, the stitching engine is iOS based and offers real-time compositing of up to 8 1080p camera feeds, allowing you and your crew to be more mobile than ever before.
Stitching Configuration Options
The Sphere iOS application offers numerous parameters for tweaking your 360º footage to your liking. In addition to multiple lens correction options, you can adjust the image rotation and edge alignment of your stitch from the app’s intuitive UI.
Color Calibration Settings
Users can calibrate each camera’s white balance, tint, and color profile right from the Sphere application. If you need a quick calibration, the application can color match across all video feeds at the same time to provide a balanced image instantly.
The Sphere iOS application allows you to save individual 360º snapshots and your stitched video footage directly to your iPad’s hard drive in MP4 format.
Wireless and Internet Connectivity
Sphere connects to wireless access points and the Internet via a 10/100 Ethernet jack. To enhance the wireless range of your Sphere stream, we recommend connecting the device to a Ubiquiti access point for a robust WiFi signal up to several thousand feet.
Support for up to 8 Cameras
Should you need more than 4 cameras for your 360º production, a second Sphere can be daisy-chained using the device’s 10/100 Ethernet port.
iOS – TERADEK VR APP
- Requires iPad Pro or newer
- Supported streaming platforms: YouTube 360
- Supported Output Resolution:4Kp24 and lower
- Number of Supported Cameras: Up to 8 (requires 2 Spheres for more than 4 Cameras)
- 4 x Full Size
Supported Input Resolutions
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 480p59.94, 576p50
- HDMI input supports RGB 4:4:4, YCrCb 4:4:4, YCrCb 4:2:2
- Compression Algorithm: Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264
- Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer
- Built in Video Scaler, Deinterlacer, frame rate converter
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- Transport Protocols: TDS (supported by iOS app only for now)
- Audio Compression: AAC-LC
- 4 x Embedded HDMI Audio Input
- 1 x Analog Line adjustable gain
- Dimensions: 4.33″(110mm)W x 4.33″(110mm)D x 1.36″(34.5mm)H
- iOS: Sphere App
- Factory Reset
- 2x Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- 2x 2 Pin Lemo Power input
- Nominal power consumption: 18W system (encoding at 1080p)+ up to 20W for USB + up to 24-56W fused at a maximum of 2 amps for PoE
- Auxiliary Power Input: 12-28V DC
What’s in the Box
- 1x Sphere
- 1x Sphere Mounting Bracket
- 1x GoPro VR Camera Rig
- 1x Teradek Case (Medium size)
- 4x 18 inch HDMI Micro to Full (Type D to Type A)
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x Power Supply Unit with 24V to 2pin Lemo – 60 Watt AC Adapter
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 3 in|