The Livestream Studio HD550 4K by Livestream is compact and portable all-in-one live production switcher. Pre-installed with Livestream Studio 4.0, this live production switcher is a easy to carry anywhere with its custom carry bag. Take HD550 4K everywhere, including on a plane.
The Livestream Studio HD550 4K features include 2 media tracks, 4 ISO recorders (with external drives), 20 hours of internal broadcast recording (expandable with external drives), 2TB of internal storage, 10 remote cameras and 3 Graphic tracks. This all-in-one portable production switcher comes with five built-in Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder cards for camera Input and one DeckLink Mini Monitor Card for video output.
Connect five HDMI or SDI sources in 4K resolution and apply effects with on-screen T-Bar. Use adjustable transitions. Use the HD550 4K for on the go live production or live to tape production, and network and local television programming with or without streaming live to the web.
Video Input and Output
– Five switchable HDMI / SDI video inputs
– One switchable HDMI / SDI video outputs
– 5 Stereo / 40 Mono HD-SDI embedded audio switchable inputs
Audio Input and Output
– 1/8″ analog audio input
– 1/8″ analog audio monitoring output
– Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream, and headphones
– Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs
– 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98
– 1080i60, 1080i59.94, 1080i50
– 720p60, 720p59.94, 720p50
– 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC
– AVI Motion JPEG with uncompressed Audio
– Up to 40 hours of recording 100Mbps AVI MJPEG at 1080i resolution with internal 2TB Samsung EVO SSD
– Multiple simultaneous bit-rates, including mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices
– 7 digital media video and graphics playback
– 2 DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder)
With its uniquely portable body, the Studio HD550 makes it easy to set up wherever your event may be. Travel to your destination with your Studio HD550 in its custom bag, and arrive ready for a full multi-camera production.
Where design and function intersect
Distinctive design with an attached carrying handle ensures easy transport from production to production.
- 5x SDI/HDMI inputs
- 1x SDI/HDMI
- The only switcher with built-in bonded transmission
- 1x Extended screen output using HDMI
- 20 hours of broadcast quality recording (ISO)
- Analog audio in
- 2x balanced XLR inputs
- 3x Graphics tracks
- Runs Windows 8
- Built-in live streaming
- HD-SDI Inputs: 5
- Embedded Audio Input: 5 Stereo or 40 Mono HD-SDI embedded audio inputs
- Audio Monitoring (1/8″): 1
- HDMI Inputs: 5
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- Standard/High Definition SDI Output: 1
- Analog Audio (1/8″) Input: 1
- Analog Audio (1/8″) Output: 1
- Media Sources: 7 integrated digital media sources for video & graphics playback. 2 DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder), 3 GFX (graphics), 2 Color Bars / Background Color
- Remote Camera: 10 x Remote camera module for ingesting video/audio over local WiFi or Ethernet network, downlinking streams, and Interviews via WebRTC.
- Format Converter: Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input with automatic format detection. Allows use of any camera and video source without matching video formats
- Built-In Multiview: On-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, GFX and DDR, Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. Resizable layout allowing hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens.
- External Multiscreen: 1x Extended Screen output using HDMI
- Video Switcher/Mixer: Mixer & Effects Bank (M/E) with no upstream keyer. transitions : SMPTE Wipe, Cut & Fade (Auto transition with adjustable duration in frames, manual via on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts)
- Graphics Downstream Key: 3 x Graphics DSK (downstream key) channels. One channel for GFX1, one channel for GFX2 and onechannel for GFX 3. Independent or locked transition controls (fade/cut/wipe). Preview on multiview
- Graphics & Titling: Load JPG or PNG files (full transparency support with PNG files). Add text (set position/font/size/color) over any loaded image file within the GFX1, GFX2 or GFX3
- Video Clip Playback: 2 Media Players – Eject/Load clip. Play Pause/stop. Audio/Video Scrubber. Timecode indicator. Seek to timecode. Mark In/Mark Out. Loop. Auto-play on transition
- Recording: Up to 4 simultaneous isolated source recordings. MJPEG with uncompressed audio. Interlacing and timecode support. Full compatibility with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Recording Capacity: ~40 hours at 1080i (Using 2 TB built in Hard Drive with recorder set to record at 100Mbps MJPEG AVI)
- Live Streaming: HD live streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet. Presets in up to HD 720p. Multiple simultaneous bit-rates, including mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices (iPhone/Android). Integrated live streaming to Livestream or any other RTMP compatible service including Ustream, YouTube Live, Akamai, Wowza Media Server, Twitch.
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones. Incorporated video switcher follow feature with audio crossfade support when fading two video sources.
- Playback Media Formats: GFX: JPEG or PNG image files with transparency support. DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV Video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mov & .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov & .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov & .avi), AAC, MP3
- Record Media Formats: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio
- Built-in Display: Integrated 17″ (1920×1200) HD LED LCD
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) or better
- CPU: Intel Core i7 6900K Broadwell-E 8-Core 3.2 GHz 20MB cache LGA 2011-v4 140W Desktop Processor
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 730
- Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 2TB SSD
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
- Processing: Video: 4:2:2, 10 bit Color (REC 601, REC 709) Audio: 48 kHz, 24-bitrEF IN/Genlock (Requires genlocking the two Blackmagic Design cards via two separate connectors)
- Built-in Video Input/Output Cards: Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Records (PCI), 1 Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor (PCI)
- Physical Dimensions: 4.19″ (D) x 17.33 (W) x 14.8 (H) ~19lbs
- Carry-on bag
- Power cable
- Livestream Studio Keyboard
- Livestream Mousepad
- Rubber Feet
- Blackmagic Design cards documentation
- Driver CD
- 1 Year