The World’s first portable HDBaseT switcher.
Datavideo’s HS-1500T hand-carry mobile switcher supports full 1080p video and is designed for broadcast of live events and TV programs, which require a wide variety of video and audio sources.
The HS-1500T is also a highly valuable solution for the worship, education, and AV markets. Its built-in HDBaseT technology allows receiving of 1080p signals from three PTC-150T HDBaseT PTZ cameras via CAT6 or above cable. It features PoE to provide power to three PTC-150T cameras, making installation fast and easy.
The HS-1500T also features an audio mixer with balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA au-dio inputs. Other features include PIP, wipe generator, and tally.
One of the best features of the HS-1500T is the integrated joystick, which allows the user to pan, tilt, and zoom the PTC-150T cameras. In addition, users can adjust the PTC-150T’s focus, iris, and other settings remotely using the HS-1500T.
- Supports up to FHD 1080p
- Built-in HDBaseT technology allows control of up to three PTC-150T Pan, Tilt, and Zoom cameras, as well as send power to PTC-150Ts by PoE.
- Pan, tilt, and zoom with speed control by Joystick
- 4 video inputs ( RJ-45 x 3 + HDMI x 1)
- 3 video outputs (HDMI x 3)
- Audio inputs: XLR Analogue x 2 + RCA Analogue (L/R) x 2
- Flexible Mix/Effects : PIP, WIPE, Mix, Fade
- Tally Output
- One 17.3-inch with a resolution of 1920×1080 dots