The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro is fast to set up and easy to use. It includes 4 standards converted HDMI inputs, USB webcam out, HDMI out, Fairlight audio mixer with EQ and dynamics, DVE for picture in picture, transition effects, green screen chroma key, 20 stills media pool for titles and free ATEM Software Control. ATEM Mini Pro also includes direct recording to USB flash disks in H.264 and direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube Live and more. There’s also a multiview with 4 cameras, media, preview and program plus status of recording, streaming and audio.
Outputs to HDMI Video and USB Webcam!
To ensure maximum compatibility, ATEM Mini features a USB connection that operates as a simple webcam source. That means you can plug in and instantly get working with any video software. The software is tricked into thinking the ATEM Mini is a common webcam, but it’s really a live production switcher! That guarantees full compatibility with any video software and in full resolution 1080HD quality. Choose any software you like, such as Open Broadcaster for live streaming, or Skype for Powerpoint presentations. ATEM Mini works with software and platforms such as Open Broadcaster, XSplit Broadcaster, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Skype, Zoom, Twitch, Periscope, Livestream, Wirecast and more!
Live Stream via Ethernet on ATEM Mini Pro!
The ATEM Mini Pro model has a built in hardware streaming engine for live streaming via its built in Ethernet connection. That means you can live stream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch in better quality, without dropped frames and with much simpler settings. Just select the streaming service and enter the streaming key! There are palettes in ATEM Software Control for streaming setup and status, plus streaming status is also displayed in the multiview. Streaming status is easy to understand as the data rate indicator shows internet speed required for the video format you’re using. If you’re technically minded, you can even hack the detailed streaming profiles in the XML preference file and load new services.
- Self Contained Broadcast Quality Switcher
- Easy to Use and Fast to Learn!
- Stream Live Interviews
- Connect up to 4 Independent Cameras
- Outputs to HDMI Video and USB Webcam!
- Live Stream via Ethernet on ATEM Mini Pro
- Record Direct to USB Flash Disks with ATEM Mini Pro
- Add Exciting Video Effects
- Work with Professional Microphones
- Automatically Converts Any HDMI Input Format
- Secret Broadcast Features Built In!
- Includes Free ATEM Software Control Panel
- Includes New ATEM Advanced Chroma Key
- DVE for Picture in Picture, Transitions and Effects
- Video Inputs: 4
- Outputs: 2
- Aux Outputs: 1
- Audio Inputs: 2x 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only
- Timecode Connection: None
4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable
2 channel embedded audio
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 4 HDMI inputs
- Frame Rate and Format Converters: On all 4 HDMI inputs
- HDMI Program Outputs: 1
- Ethernet: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT for live streaming, software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording, webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connectionStandards
- HD Video Input Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 – 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 – 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HD Video Output Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision: 10bit
- Color Space: Rec 709
- HDMI Input Resolutions from Computers: 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz – 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz – 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
6 input x 2 channel mixer
Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel
Level and Peak metering. Plus new Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain controlProduct Specifics
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 1
- Advanced Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 2
- Transition Keyer: DVE only
- Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 1
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with Borders and Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768
- Direct Streaming: ATEM Mini Pro supports direct live streaming over ethernet using Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP)
- Direct Recording: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media to direct record a .mp4 H.264 with AAC audio at the ATEM video standard
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Multi View Monitoring: 1 x 10 Views including left right configurable Program/Preview, 4 HDMI inputs, Media Player, Streaming Status, Recording Status and Audio Meters
- Multi View Video Standard: HD
- Media Players: 1
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF
- Control Panel: Built in control panel. Software control panel with camera control included. Supports optional hardware panel
- Control Panel Compatibility: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel and ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later and Windows 10 64 bit only
- Software Updates: Using USB or Ethernet connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Switcher UtilityEnvironmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% (non-condensing)Power Requirements
- Power Supply: 1x External 12V power supply.
- Power Usage: 36W
- 1x ATEM Mini Pro
- 1x External 12V DC power supply with international socket adapters
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty