PTZOPTICS 12X NDI CAMERA
$2,199.00 Including Sales Tax
12x Lens PTZOptics camera with built-in NDI™ supports power, control audio, and video all over a single Ethernet cable simplifying installation and setup for live streaming systems. Available in Gray or White.
12x Lens PTZOptics camera with built-in NDI™ support
NDI compatible camera with built-in NDI, NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Supports Power, Control audio and video all over a single Ethernet cable simplifying installation and setup for live streaming systems. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and RTSP/RTMP Streaming (H.264, H.265 & MJPEG) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
- Video Connections: HDMI, 3G-SDI & IP Streaming
- Field of View: 60.7 degree wide-angle lens
- Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations
- Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- IP Streaming GUI: Easy to use Software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing
- NEW: Open Source IP Control Software
- 3 Year Warranty: Check out the Quality Control!
- New: Android Camera Control App
Built-in RTSP & RTMP for Live Streaming
- Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high and low resolution settings
- Benefit from easy to use far end camera control
- Support for (2) 1080p unicast users *more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- New: Open Source IP Control Software
- New: Android Camera Control App
- New: 16 Professional Virtual Sets included for TriCaster, vMix & WireCast
Record to your favorite management tool
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make dynamic recordings with LMS systems and record “just the talking heads” via HDMI
- Take remote camera control from the far end as PTZOptics offers over 4 different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC )
- Every camera has HDMI video output (Perfect for in room confidence monitors)
- NewTek NDI
Built-in NDI compatibility for NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Instantly accessible over your network for audio, video and PTZ camera control. NDI™ is a trademark of NewTek, Inc.
- Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 12X-SDI can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
- 3G-SDI & PoE
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances. PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
- Wide Field of View
The 12X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 3.36 degrees.
- Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet). The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
- iOS Camera App
PTZOptics has an updated iOS camera control app available here. The app is not included free with each camera cost. A free android app is available here.
- RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
- HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
- Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming!
- 3.5mm Audio Input
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3.5mm audio input you can use to embed audio. The HD-SDI models support embedding audio via a line level input onto HDMI and Ethernet for IP Streaming.
- IP Video Streaming
Camera include h.265 “High Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
- 3 Year Warranty3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
Additional Technical Specifications
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate: 1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25
- Lens: 12x, F4.42mm-88.5mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom: 12x (Optical Zoom)
- Field of View: 60.7°
- Min Lux: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s – 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 3.36° (tele) to 60.7° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View: 1.89° (tele) to 34.1°(wide)
- Pan Movement: ±170°
- Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets: 10 IR Presets (255 via Serial or IP)
- Video Output Interface: HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Line In, 3.5mm (HDMI & IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/96000 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (future use)
- Dimension (in.): 5.6W x 6.5H x 6.7D (7.8H w/ Tilt Up)
- Dimensions (mm): 142W x 164 H x 169 D (198H w/ Tilt Up)
- Box Dimensions: 9”x9”x10” | 228mmx254mmx228mm
- Camera Weight: 3.10 lbs. (1.41 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply: 12W (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)