Easily acquire and transmit high-quality video images at up to UHD resolution over IP from anywhere on the network with NewTek PTZUHD. Simply connect the camera to the network and it becomes instantly available and software manageable as an input source for any NDI® based system or production environment.
Continuing in the tradition of creating innovative digital media production components, NewTek PTZUHD is the first IP-based camera that delivers full UHD video at up to 60 frames per second directly to NDI-compatible systems. As a software driven component with application integration, PTZUHD enhances live production requirements including lecture capture, videoconferencing, and more for today and tomorrow.
• Pristine UHD Video
Deliver superior quality ultra high definition video with native support for resolutions up to 2160p 60 using a 30X optical zoom lens and CMOS sensor
• IP Based Production
Acquire and deliver video to the network with NDI® output and even use Multicast Mode to permit multiple destinations to receive video from the PTZ Camera without individual point-to-point connections to conserve network bandwidth.
• One Cable Connectivity
Supply power, connect to the network, acquire and transmit video, and operate the camera with a single Ethernet cable
• Fluid Movement
High-speed, quiet, and precise positioning with smooth pan-tilt- zoom operations
• Remote Control
Manage using an intuitive web-based user interface that includes controls for pan-tilt-zoom functions, presets, and camera settings. Operate with select NewTek live production systems and NDI Studio Monitor
• Software Driven
Integrates with select live production systems from NewTek, as well as production and meeting software applications to easily satisfy a variety of production requirements
Imagine the possibilities of a camera that can serve as a live UHD video input for NDI® compatible hardware or software systems—from anywhere on your network. Introducing PTZUHD, the fastest, easiest, and best way to capture video for your digital media productions.
• Native support for HD and UHD video formats up to 2160 p60
• Progressive scan Sony CMOS sensor and 30x optical zoom lens
• High-speed, quiet, and fluid operations and control
• Low latency NDI® HX efficiently uses bandwidth
• Power over Ethernet via POE++ (802.3bt) or through the use of a power adapter
• Integrated and automatic tally support via NDI®
• Remote control and monitoring via Web-based user interface
• Mounting bracket for ceiling installation included
• Integrates with software-based video tools like Livestream Studio, OBS, Wirecast,
VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other current NDI®-compatible products
• Designate the PTZUHD as a high quality video input source with popular meeting
applications including Zoom, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for
Business, WebEx, and more
• Usable even by a single operator to produce vlogs and vcasts for delivery to platforms such as
YouTube when quality matters
• NDI PTZ control limits the number of operators needed for production
• Complete integration with select TriCaster live production systems