Marshall Electronics next generation Compact GENLOCK CV365-CGB PROSeries Camera adds the convenience of Signal Sync at camera level to ensure seamless switch transitions between cameras on location.
Using Tri-Level Sync the CV365-CGB locks 3G/HD video signals (genlock) up to 1920x1080p @ 59.94/50/60 frames per second, as well as 1920x1080i @ 59.94/50/60fps and 1280x720p @ 59.94/50/60fps. Also featuring a 3.5mm TRS Mic Input with 2.5V power to microphone and broadcast convenient HDSDI/3GSDI (BNC) & HDMI (v1.3) simultaneous outputs. Built around next generation chip sets and a state-of-the-art 1/3″ megapixel sensor improves every aspect of previous models. Capturing broadcast quality HD video from 2,476,296 pixels (2.5MP) of clear, crisp video at full-HD resolutions of 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p & frame-rates of 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps.
New proprietary pixel technology offers the lowest noise ratio on the market today capturing sharp, vivid color images in very low light conditions. Industry leading low power consumption draws very low power in full-HD resolutions. CV365-CGB PRO-Series POV Cameras continue to offer Field-of-View flexibility with interchangeable lenses. Expanded RS-485 protocols offer remote camera control (RCP) communication via VISCA and PELCO where commands can be sent without OSD Menu. Marshall PRO-Series Cameras continue to establish a broadcast standard for POV cameras with ease of use and broadcast centric feature sets.
• Broadcast Television • Professional Sports • College Sports • OB Vans/Trucks • Concert & Studio Music Video • Reality TV • Performing Arts • Culinary Shows • Car TV Shows • Hidden Camera Shows • International Racing Circuits • Off-road Racing • Horse Racing • House of Worship • POV Video Shots
Please Note: Body only! Lens sold separately.
Power supply included.
- 2.5 Megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS Sensor
- CS/C Lens Mount with DC-Auto Iris (lens sold separately)
- GENLOCK Tri-Level Sync at camera level to ensure clean switching between cameras
- Sync in 3GSDI (1080p59.94/50/60fps) as well as HDSDI (1080i59.94/50/60fps and 1280x720p59.94/50/60fps)
- Supports resolutions of 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, and 1280x720p
- Supports frame rates of 59.94, 50, 60, 29.97, 25, 30fps
- Camera will adjust to Resolution & Framerate of Sync source
- 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) & HDMI (full size v1.3) built into rear panel
- Lemo-style (I/O) connector contains: Sync-IN, Sync-OUT, RS-485 connect, 12V power connector & TRS mic input with 2.5V power
- Captures sharp & vivid color images at 0.2lux (low light sensitive)
- New WDR function adjusts automatically to bright and dark areas in FOV
- Audio Mic Input (TRS) embedding w/ 2.5V power supplied
- OSD Menu Joystick on cable and RS-485 connectable (Visca/Pelco)
- Free downloadable software to control camera settings via RS485 (requires USB to RS485 converter)
- Stepped (Red/Blue) Gain Control, Gamma, Shutter, Brightness