DATAVIDEO PTC-150T HD/SD PTZ VIDEO CAMERA WITH HDBASET TECHNOLOGY
The PTC-150T HD/SD Video Camera is a PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop. Ideal for worship applications.
The PTC-150T HD/SD Video Camera is a PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop.
The camera is equipped with HDBaseT Technology for remote control purpose, video image conveyance, power transmission and Ethernet connection.
The camera captures HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera features a motorized 30x optical zoom capability and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly orientated image. In addition to the basic camera functions, the PTC-150T also has a receiver box that allows the user to control the camera at a remote location with just one Ethernet cable.
50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi camera shoots, the built in tally light can identify active camera. The camera features a built in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting and
then returns for daytime shooting. Also, PTC-150T supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful in a virtual studio application.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit’s RJ-45 port.
• Image Pickup Element: 1/2.8” type progressive scan CMOS sensor
• Effective Picture Elements: Approx. 2.14 Mega pixels
• Resolution: HD / FHD / SD (CVBS only)
• Signal System: HDMI & SDI: 1080/59.94p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97p, 720/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/50i, 1080/25p, 720/50p
CVBS: 480i, 576i
• S/N Ratio: 50 dB
• Min. Illumination = Color: 0.4 lx (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50IRE, Gain: High) ; B/W: 0.03 lx (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50IRE, Gain: High)
• Electric Shutter: 1/50 (1/60), 1/120 (1/100), 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000 sec
• Gamma Control: Off / Normal / Standard Mode 1-4
• Iris Control: Auto / Manual
• Digital Noise Reductions: 0 – 5
• On-Screen Display (OSD): English
• White Balance: AWB / MWB / One push WB / Outdoor / Indoor / Fluorescent
• AGC / Gain Control: Auto / Manual (0 to 39 step)
• Max. Gain Limit (9 to 39 step)
• Zoom Ratio: 30x Optical Zoom
• Mirror: OFF / Horizontal / Vertical / H+V
• Camera Title (OSD): ON / OFF
• Color Bar: On / Off (Full Bar)
• Focus Mode: Auto / Manual
• Day & Night (IR): Auto / Color / BW
Pan / Tilt / Zoom Specifications
• Pan/Tilt Range = Pan: 270° , Tilt: +90° to -20°
• Pan/Tilt Speed = Manual: 1~150°/Sec
• Swing: 1~150°/Sec
• Initialization Time: 30 sec
• Coordinate Report: P, T, Z (While Panning , Tilting and Zooming ) by frame
• Lens Type: 30x Optical Zoom
• Focal Length: F=4.3 mm (WIDE) to 129 mm (TELE) ; F1.6 to F4.7
• Angle of View (Horizontal): Approx. 63.7 degrees (WIDE END) / 2.3 degrees (TELE END)
• Video Output: HDMI (V1.3) x 1, HD-SD-SDI x 1, CVBS x 1, HDBaseT x1 to PTC-150T Receiver Box
• Video Format Output: 1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms
• Protocol: VISCA / HDBaseT
• Remote Control: RS-422 & HDBaseT by RJ-45 interface
• Remote Controller: RMC-180
• F/W Update: USB 2.0
• IR Control: One IR controller
• Protocol: DVIP / HDBaseT
• Video Out: HDMI (V1.3) x 1
• Power: DC 48V (Connect DC 48V to Receiver Box)
• Control: DVIP by RJ-45 Interface
• HDBaseT Distance: Up to 100M by Cat.6 cable (RJ-45 Interface)
• Moving Noise while Tilt: <=25dB
• Moving Noise while Pan: <=25dB
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
• Storage Temperature: – 10°C ~ 60°C
• Operating Humidity: 10 % to 80 % (no condensation)
• Certifications: CE / FCC Class A
• Weight: 2.76 Kg (Camera Device Only)