Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K – CINECAMPOCHDEF6K with Super 35 Size Sensor – Li-Ion – EF Mount (no lens)
$2,495.00 Including Sales Tax
Introducing the Next Generation Handheld Digital Film Cameras! Blackmagic BMD-CINECAMPOCHDEF6K Pocket Cinema 6K Camera is better than a simple video camera because it has professional features allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. The combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colors. You get advanced features such as 4K or 6K models, large 5″ LCD for easy focus, SD card and CFast media, external USB-C media disk recording, EF lens mounts and more! DaVinci Resolve Studio is also included for editing, color correction, audio post and VFX!
7 in stock
Introducing the Next Generation Handheld Digital Film Cameras!
Blackmagic BMD-CINECAMPOCHDEF6K Pocket Cinema 6K Camera is better than a simple video camera because it has professional features allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. The combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colors. You get advanced features such as 4K or 6K models, large 5″ LCD for easy focus, SD card and CFast media, external USB-C media disk recording, EF lens mounts and more! DaVinci Resolve Studio is also included for editing, color correction, audio post and VFX!
Featuring a larger 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets you use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocussed backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects! Extra resolution also gives you more room for reframing in editing and color correction. This means that you can shoot in 6K and then in post production zoom and re-frame to allow wide shots and close ups to be created, all from a single camera and without losing image quality!
Get the “Hollywood Look” with Digital Film!
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera has the professional features needed for feature film, television programming and documentaries, however now these same features can be used to revolutionize other types of work such as blog videos, YouTube content and more. You get the same features found on expensive digital film cameras, allowing capture of deeper colors, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows.
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate Composite
The elegant design of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera packs an incredible number of high end digital film features into a miniaturized, handheld design. Made from lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the camera features a multifunction handgrip with all controls for recording, ISO, WB and shutter angle right at your fingertips. Because it’s an advanced digital film camera, the sensor is designed to reduce thermal noise allowing cleaner shadows and higher ISO.
Multifunction Grip with Fingertip Controls!
The multifunction handgrip features a comfortable and familiar design that puts important functions such as ISO, WB and shutter buttons right at your fingertips. There’s even a scroll wheel under your index finger for making quick iris adjustments!
- Use for independent films, documentaries, blogs and more.
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- Multifunction grip allows single hand operation.
- 2 models with 6K at 6144 x 3456 and 4K at 4096 x 2160.
- Compatible with MFT or EF lens mounts.
- Wide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looks.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Records full resolution up to 60 fps or 120 fps windowed.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Effective Sensor Size: 23.10mm x 12.99mm (Super 35)
- Lens Mount: Active EF mount.
- Lens Control: Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 13 Stops.
- Dual Native ISO: 400 and 3200
- Focus: Auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses.
- Screen Dimensions: 5″ 1920 x 1080.
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Metadata Support: Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF lenses.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 5 inch screen. 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Record Button, 1 x Stills Button, 1 x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, 1 x ISO, Button, 1 x White Balance, 1 x Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, 1 x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, 1 x Zoom Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Play Button, 1 x Focus Button and 1 x IRIS Button.
- Frame Rates: Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2.4:1, 120 fps in 2.8K 17:9 and 1080HD.Shooting Resolutions
- 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps
- 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1) up to 60 fps
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9) up to 60 fps
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) up to 60 fps
- 3728 x 3104 (3.7K 6:5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps
- 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9) up to 120 fps
- 1920 x 1080 (HD) up to 120 fpsConnections
- Total Video Inputs: None.
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Analog Audio Inputs: 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu). 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for external drive recording and software updates.Audio
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker.Standards
- SD Video Standards: None.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60.
- 4K DCI Standards: 4KDCIp23.98, 4KDCIp24, 4KDCIp25, 4KDCIp29.97, 4KDCIp30, 4KDCIp50, 4KDCIp59.94, 4KDCIp60.Media
- 1 x CFast card slot
- 1 x SD UHS-II card slot
- 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes Recording.
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.Power Requirements
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- External Power Input: 1 x 2-pin locking connector.
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6.
- Battery Life: Approximately 45 minutes
- Power: 12V-20V.Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- 1x Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- 1x Lens turret dust cap
- 1x Camera strap
- 1x 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- 1x LP-E6 battery
- 1x Welcome booklet
- 1x DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key
- 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac 10.14 Mojave or later
- Windows 10
|Dimensions||8 × 10 × 5 in|