The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 is a next generation digital film camera with updated electronics and a high performance 4.6K HDR image sensor for shooting at up to 300 frames per second. You get a Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range, built in optical ND filters, interchangeable EF lens mount that can be swapped for optional PL, B4 or F mounts, Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording to dual CFast or dual SD cards, and an innovative USB-C expansion port for recording directly to external disks. In addition, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive set of external broadcast style controls, backlit status display, foldout touchscreen monitor and more!
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! The second generation URSA Mini Pro features fully redesigned electronics and a new Super 35mm 4.6K HDR image sensor that combine to give you much higher frame rate shooting. You also get built in ND filters, an interchangeable lens mount, Blackmagic RAW support, and both dual CFast and SD UHS-II card recorders for capturing images at up to 300 frames per second!
There’s even a USB-C expansion port that lets you record directly to flash drives or SSD disks for even longer recording times! URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive number of controls intuitively positioned on the side of the camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that’s far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more!
Non Stop Recording! Works with both CFast and SD card media!
URSA Mini Pro models feature both dual CFast 2.0 recorders and dual UHS-II SD card recorders so you can choose the media that works best for you. CFast cards are ideal for full resolution Blackmagic RAW 12-bit recording, while SD UHS-II cards are inexpensive and commonly available, making them perfect for recording Blackmagic RAW 5:1, 8:1 or 12:1 files. URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 also features a USB-C connection so you can connect and record directly to portable SSD drives. Simply choose the media type, insert the cards and start shooting! With dual slots for each media type, you never haveto stop recording because when the first card is full, itautomatically continues onto the next card. You can even swap the full card for an empty one, all without having to stop recording!
- Total Video Inputs: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode
- Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording and software updates
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, SMPTE 2081-1, SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Built in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker
- Media: 2 x CFast 2.0 card slots, 2 x SD UHS-II card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- External Control: Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol, iPad control, Bluetooth control, 2 x 2.5mm LANC for lens and record control
- Color Corrector: DaVinci YRGB
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15/16 and iPhone headset
- Live Tally Indicator: Tally on LCD, URSA Viewfinder and URSA Studio Viewfinder
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. 12 pin Molex connector for rear battery plate
- External Power Input: 1 x 4 pin XLR port for external power or battery use; 1 x 12 pin molex connector on rear battery plate; Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera
- Power: Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or gold mount battery plates
- Dimensions: 5.92″ x 8.23″ x 5.78″
- Weight: 5.07 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- 1 Year