Blackmagic Design BMD-CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR images and incredible low light performance. External controls give quick access to essential functions, while the large 5 inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR images and incredible low light performance. External controls give quick access to essential functions, while the large 5 inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings. Features include built in SD/UHS-II or CFast 2.0 recorders for RAW or ProRes recoding as well as a USB-C expansion port for recording externally to disks, plus MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, XLR input, full sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth and more.
- Effective Sensor Size – 18.96mm x 10mm (Four Thirds)
- Lens Mount – Active MFT mount.
- Lens Control – Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range – 13 Stops.
- Shooting Resolutions – 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD).
- Frame Rates – Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 4K DCI, 120 fps in HD windowed.
- Focus – Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control – Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Screen Dimensions – 5″ 1920 x 1080.
- Screen Type – LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Metadata Support – Automatically populated lens data from electronic Micro Four Thirds lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Controls – Touchscreen menus on 5 inch screen. 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Record Button, 1 x Stills Button, 1 x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, 1 x ISO Button, 1 x White Balance, 1 x Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, 1 x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, 1 x Zoom Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Play Button, 1 x Focus Button and 1 x IRIS Button.
- Total Video Inputs: None
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Analog Audio Inputs: 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu); 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. Can also be used for Timecode input
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for external drive recording, software updates and media downloadAudio
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Built in Speaker: 1 x mono speakerStandards
- SD Video Standards: None
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- 4K DCI Standards: 4KDCIp23.98, 4KDCIp24, 4KDCIp25, 4KDCIp29.97, 4KDCIp30, 4KDCIp50, 4KDCIp59.94, 4KDCIp60Media & Supported Codecs
- Media: 1 x CFast and 1 x SD USH-II card slot for CinemaDNG Raw and ProRes Recording. Actual supported codec and frame rates are media dependent
- Media Format: Can format cards to ExFAT for Windows and Mac or HFS+ for Mac (file systems)
- Codecs: CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1, ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTimeGeneral
- Storage Type: 1 x CFast 2.0; 1 x SD UHS-II card
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply
- External Power Input: 1 x 2-pin locking connector
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6
- Battery Life: Approximately 60 minutes
- Power: 12V-20V
- Dimensions: 7″ x 3.4″ x 3.8″
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Software Included: Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Operating System; DaVinci Resolve Studio on SD Card; Blackmagic Camera Setup
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Lens turret dust cap
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- SD card with software and manual
- Welcome card
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key
- 1 Year
This item is on backorder status. So shipping for this item will take longer than normal.