THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SERIOUS BROADCASTER. This great package gives you everything you need for a high-end live multi-camera HD production including the professional broadcast computer with Wirecast Pro. Perform a professional 6 camera broadcast with just one person, with high-end graphics. Control every camera remotely and capture every angle and not miss any moment with this 6 Camera Ultimate PTZ package. This package includes four Ultimate PTZ Cameras to create multiple angles in your broadcast and two 4K Ultimate Mini Cameras for great Point Of View shots or wide atmosphere shots. This package is great for House Of Worship, Auditoriums, Theaters and Live Performance Venues. This package allows you to broadcast your content to your 24 Hour TV Station, Social Livecaster account, Facebook, YouTube, and more with no computer needed. This system is also portable, so you can set it up and break this down in moments.
This package includes:
- 4 – Ultimate PTZ Broadcast Cameras
- 2 – 4K PTZ Ultra HD CUBE Broadcast Camera
- Pro Streaming Video Mixer
- Ultimate PTZ Camera Controller
- Basic Installation Set (Cables Cord and Wall Mounts)
Ultimate PTZ Camera
This Video Sample Includes No Audio. It was recorded at the setting of 1080P at 60 frames per second.
The Ultimate PTZ HD Camera (TSC-UPTZHD) is a FLAGSHIP product of The Streaming Center. With advanced video image processing technology and full SONY HD CMOS Image Sensor along with the output of multiple video formats, this PTZ camera is made for professional broadcast. The maximum resolution is 1080P60FPS; 3 million extreme picture presentation and clear color-true image quality; This PTZ camera supports USB local storage function, one-click recording, and 3G-SDIHDMIIP Streaming video simultaneous output. With H.264/H.265 super encoding, 1080P low bandwidth transmission demand, and built-in audio interface, the TSC-UPTZHD is suitable for high-frequency sound live broadcast and AV video recording. It supports VISCA / PELCO P / D, ONVIF and multiple protocols and applications widely suitable for LIVE Streaming & Broadcasting, Conferencing, Education, Telemedicine, and AV Media Studio projects.
*Comes With A Free Wall Or Ceiling Mount.
- Built-in VISCA, PELCO P/D, ONVIF multiple protocols.
- On Screen Display On Camera
- Can Be Controlled Via Remote Control (included), Computer, or Joystick Controller
- 3G-SDI / HDMI / USB / IP Streaming (RTSP, RTMP) video simultaneous output.● Support RS485 / RS232 / LAN(RJ45 Port) communication interface.
- The PTZ fuselage adopts Over-new OLED touch panel display design, intelligently to changed the address, protocol, Resolution.
- Ultra-quiet P/T design, horizontal 356 degrees, vertical 120°rotation.● All-aluminum compact structure design, imported high precision Stepper motor drive, accuracy 0.01°.
- Built-in 3.5mm Jack audio input interface WITH ACC Encoding
- Support USB2.0 Port Local Storage & recording.
- Excellent Smart Menu and IP address display, which can adjustable camera parameters & setting.
- Support 2D/3D noise reduction function.
- Video output format support 1080P60/50/30/25,1080I60/50/30/25/720p/60/50
- Image Mirror & flip is available
- support wall mount, ceiling, desktop, tripod installation.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) Improved noise reduction Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- 1/2.8″ SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor
- 3.27 Megapixel
- 20X Optical, 12X Digital Zoom
- Lens: f=4.7mm-94.0mm, F=1.6(W)-3.5(T)
- Horizontal Field of View 2.9°(T)-65°(W)
- Min Lux 0.5lux /0.095 lux
- Shutter Speed 1 to 1/10000s
- Vertical Flip & Mirror Supported
- HDMI, SDI, IP Streaming( RTSP/RTMP)
- Horizontal Rotation of 356°
- Vertical Rotation 120°
4K PTZ Ultra HD CUBE Broadcast Camera
The Ultimate Virtual PTZ 4K Mini Camera is the go-to camera for a high-quality 4K broadcast. It is built using the Sony 4K Broadcast chip which means superb video quality. With the ability to Pan, Tilt, and Zoom without the camera needing to move, or losing it 1080 HD quality, you can mount this camera anywhere and capture great footage for your broadcast. The USB 3.0 and HDMI outputs in can be used as a web camera for Skype, Zoom, or Facebook and you can use it in professional broadcast scheme to get that “tough” shot normal cameras were too big to get or use it as a wide shot to capture the whole atmosphere of what you are broadcasting. With dual outputs, you can broadcast through both USB and HDMI, at the same time. This is a great camera for Internet Radio Studios, House Of Worship, Live Event Venues, Conference Rooms, Home Broadcast, and more!
- Sony 1/2.5″ Exmor 4K CMOS sensor
- Video Output support Max [email protected] 30fps; 1080p, 720p, 960×540, 848×480, 800×448 640×480, 640×360, 424×240, 320×240, 320×180 at 60, 30, 15 fps
- 4K with 130° Horizontal of View, 1080P with 68°HOV
- Support USB3.0, HDMI Simultaneous Video Output, USB3.0 Support( Voice+Video+Communication function+Power Supply)
- Built in microphone array, omnidirectional pickup, pickup distance up to 8 meters
Intel NUC 8 32 GB Premium Broadcast Appliance with Wirecast Pro Bundle
The NUC 8 Broadcast Mini Appliance with Wirecast Pro from The Streaming Center is the standard in live broadcast systems. It is a compact, broadcast system equipped with a 3.1 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo Boost) Intel Core i7-8809G quad-core processor and 4 GB AMD Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics. It has 32 GB of RAM, DDR4, and two 1 TB (2 TB total) M.2 SSD hard drives. Unlike other NUC systems, this system’s dedicated AMD Radeon RX Vega graphics is powerful enough to run demanding broadcast applications. It’s small footprint is perfect for those with limited space but need powerful performance. This broadcast appliance has two 1 Gbps Ethernet ports in addition to Wireless AC that can be bridged together for blazing fast internet connectivity speeds! Perform professional-grade broadcast and recordings in up to 1080p 60 frames per second. With built-in NDI and PTZ camera control, this system can control cameras wirelessly and is truly is built for a “one-man” operation.
Wirecast Pro is the top of the line Wirecast offering. Designed with the most dedicated streamers in mind, Pro has all the features of Studio plus expanded inputs and audio capabilities, 7 simultaneous Wirecast Rendezvous guests, 3D virtual sets, PTZ camera control and much more.
Your studio has been waiting for Wirecast. Just plug in your cameras and microphones, and bring in your videos and graphics. Wirecast can handle it all. Make your streams look like TV. Our professional production features and intuitive and flexible UI make your broadcast look exactly how you’ve always imagined. Really, really, ridiculously good live encoding. Stream to wherever your audience is, knowing that Wirecast’s encoding will make your video look as good as the production you’re putting on.
BROADCAST SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
WIRECAST PRO SPECIFICATIONS
Advanced Unlimited Capture
- Unlimited inputs
- 7 remote guests via Wirecast Rendezvous conferencing
- 4096 x 3072 maximum project and encoding resolution
- 5 Master Mixing layers
- Integrated text, titles, chroma key and built-in transitions
- Custom transitions, playlists
- PTZ Camera Control
- Advanced audio mixer
- Pro Audio FX
- Sports Production (instant replay, scoreboards)
- Virtual Sets and backgrounds
- Social media integration
- Integrated Stock Media Library
- NewBlue Titler Live Present animated titles and graphics ($299 Free)
Advanced Unlimited Destination Outputs
- Unlimited output destinations + multiple simultaneous record-to-disks
- Virtual camera and microphone output
- Adds baseband SDI/HDMI output, NDI program out
- 1-17 slot multi-viewer output
- ISO Record of individual sources
- Multi-track audio recording
Free support & upgrades for a year with Standard Support.
BROADCAST APPLIANCE SPECIFICATIONS
AVMatrix Mixer or Similar
Multiview output makes it easy to monitor 4-channel sources as well as PVW and PGM at the same time on one display. Besides, menu list is located in the bottom of the multiview.
USB Capture for Streaming
Built-In video capture function, with a simple USB type-B high speed transmission port, easily to use PC or Android phone to live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC and no driver needed. Compatible with Linux, Mac OS, Windows 7/8/10 and Android.
Multi-Format and Scaler
Flexible to accept 4 input sources with different formats and frame rates. The PGM output can be updown cross scaled to between 1080i and 1080p.
A built-in audio mixer can mix 2-channel audios from external stereo 3.5mm input, RCA audio input and 4 embedded audio of HDMI/DP inputs.
To insert a second picture into the main picture. Simply adjust its size and position, then apply to program.
- Inputs 1 to 3: HDMI, Input 4: HDMI or DP
- Outputs: 2XHDMI PGM,1xFIDMI multiview
- USB capture video complying with UVC for live streaming
- Auto/ Cut transitions and Mix / Fade effects
- PiP function, adjustable size and position
- Audio mixer: 3.5mm stereo / RCA audio & HDMI
- GPIO interface for live tally system
- FTB for emergency situation
- Video Inputs: CH1-CH3: HDMI Type-A (100Ω)x3, CH4: HDMI Type-A(100Ω)/Display Portx1
- Video Outputs:
PGM: HDMI Type-A (100Ω) x 2
Multiview: HDMI Type-A (100Ω) x 1
USB Cam: USB Type B x 1
RJ45 x 1: Reserved for Live Stream
- Analog Audio Inputs: 3.5mm stereo audio(line in) x 2, RCA (L/R) x 1
- Analog Audio Outputs: 3.5mm stereo audio(line out) x 1
- PC Control Port: RJ45 x 1
- Tally: DB-15 Port x 1Functions
- Transitions: Auto/Cut
- Functions: Wipe/Mix/Fade/FTB
- Layouts: PiP/MultiviewStandards
- HDMI Input Format Support:
576i 50, 576p 50, 480p 59.94/60, 480i 59.94/60
- PC HDMI/DP Input Format Support
1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1600×900, 1440×1050, 1366×768, 1360×768
1280×1024, 1280×960, 1280×800, 1280×768, 1280×720, 1280×600
1152×864, 1024×768, 800×600
- HDMI PGM Output Format: 1080p 60/50/30/25/24, 1080i 60/50
- USB Capture Output Format: Up to 1920×1080
- Multiview Output: 1080p 60
- HDMI Color Space: RGB 444/ YUV 444/ YUV 422Others
- Current: 12V 1.5A 18W
- Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions (LWD): 9.38 x 5.53 x 1.71 Inches
- Weight: 2.03 Lbs
- Working Temperature: -4°F – 140°F
- Storage Temperature: -22°F – 158°F
Ultimate Professional PTZ Controller
The Ultimate Professional PTZ Controller is a professional-grade video PTZ Controller with built-in VISCA, SONY VISCA, PELCO P/D multiple protocols, support RS422/RS485/RS232/IP (VISCA OVER IP), etc.compatible with SONY, PANASONIC, DATAVIDEO, Lumens, PTZ Optics, AIDA, Marshall and other cameras, simple configuration, easy to operate; has 7 channel camera shortcut channel button, and 3 infinite rotation buttons. Manual and automatic focus mode for flexible switching. It is an indispensable device for Live Streaming & Broadcasting, Events, Conferencing, Education, Telemedicine.
- Multiple protocols, strong compatibility
- The Ultimate Professional PTZ Controller has built-in mainstream protocols such as VISCA, SONY VISCA, PELCO P/D, compatible with any PTZ camera under standard VISCA protocol, and customized SONY VISCA protocol for SONY cameras, supporting SONY SRG series.
- Abundant communication interface and simple connection
- Support RS422, RS232, RS485, IP(Visca Over IP) and other interface communication, compatible with various devices and cameras, including SONY/ Panasonic / Lumens/ Datavideo / PTZ Optics / Aida;
- Strong sense of operation experience
- Can control the camera eight direction movement, super Zoom In/Out & focus experience, showing a different close-up effect for your video.
- AE/WE mode freely switch
- Personalized switching in AE/WE mode to choose the right mode and priority level for your scene.
- Auto & Manual Focus
- Support Knob manual focus and One-Key Auto Focus or One Push AF by remote
- 7-Channel Camera Shortcut Button – up to 7 channels of camera shortcut switching, independent of each other, without interference, and supports more than 2 communication modes Working simultaneously
- Support Remote Power ON/OFF Camera
- Remotely Power ON/OFF the camera by the keyboard and automatically detect the power-on status of PTZ camera
- 255 Presets & 255 PTZ Camera
- Max Support to 255 preset & 255 pcs PTZ Cameras
- OLED Screen display, Easy operation
- Support remote online upgrade
- Interface & Setting
- Communication: RS485 、RS422、RS232、IP (VISCA OVER IP)
- Baudrate: 2400、4800、9600、19200、38400 (Only for RS-422、RS-485、RS-232）
- ID: 1-7, Others
- IP: 192.168.1.162 (184.108.40.206.167.168) with different Camera Channel( Default)
- UDP Port ：（08090） default
- VISCA PORT: 08090
- User Interface
- Display : OLED Display
- Camera Channel: 7 Channel
- Rotation Button: 3-Knobs ( R, G, Focus)
- Joystick: 3-Axis ( Eight Direction+ Zoom In/Out)
- Number Button: 32 Button Keys
- Protocol: VISCA、SONY VISCA、 PELCO P/D、UDP (Visca Over IP)
- Upgrade: USB TO Micro 5 Pin Cable or Series Cable
- General Parameters
- Working Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃（32°F ~ 104°F）
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60 ℃（-4°F ~ 140°F）
- Size ( L*W*H) : 350*173*99mm
- G.W(LBS): 6 lbs
Ships in 7 -14 business days