Use Amplivox’ s 150 watt Chancellor lectern with UHF 16 Channel Frequency with built-In receiver plus your choice of wireless mic: lapel & headset, flesh tone over-ear, or handheld microphone, to wirelessly communicate to audiences up to 3,250, rooms up to 26,000 square feet with this technology friendly lectern. Integrated control panel with microphone volume, auxiliary, bass and treble controls. The sensitive AmpliVox Electret Condenser Gooseneck Hit Mic picks up your voice from up to 20” away. Amplivox speaker technology delivers clear, high-performance, lifelike sound to your audience with built-in Jensen design speaker. Built in Bluetooth Module allows you to wirelessly stream sound from any Bluetooth capable device. Made of solid, high quality wood veneer, and plenty of storage to suit all your needs, with two adjustable inner shelves. This lectern moves effortlessly, with the help of 4 Industrial Hidden Casters (2 lock). Includes 10 foot power cord. . Shippes Fully Assembled
- Audience Size: Up to 3,250 and Room Size: Up to 26,000 sq. ft.
- 150 Watt digital multimedia stereo amplifier with Bluetooth and 16 channel UHF wirless receiver
- Choice of wireless microphone
- Solid wood veneer
- Integrated control panels provide fingertip controls for Mic and Aux inputs and Bass & Treble controls
- 4 built-in Jensen designed speakers
- 21” electret condenser hot gooseneck mic
- Includes 10 foot power cord
- 4 casters
- Ships LTL fully assembled on pallet.
- Audience Size: up to 2,500 people
- Product Dimensions: 45″ H x 24″ W x 21″ D
- Shelf: (1) 22″ W x 20″ D
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
- Warranty: 6 years electronics
- SW470 Wireless Chancellor Lectern
- 150 watt built-in amplifier with wireless receiver
- Choice of wireless mic: lapel & headset, flesh tone over-ear, or handheld microphone
- Bluetooth module
- 4 Built-in Jensen design speakers
- 21″ electret condenser gooseneck mic
- 10′ AC power cord