Accuracy Is Affordable
Need an affordable mic you can use on almost anything? Sporting a 2/3″ diaphragm capsule, a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, and the ability to withstand high SPLs, the AKG P120 works great on just about any source – instrumental or vocal. A bass roll-off switch and 20dB pad add to this mic’s versatility. When you consider its super-affordable pricetag, the AKG P120 becomes a logical choice for project and home studio multi-mic applications such as drums. Sweetwater is always looking to bring you value – and the AKG P120 delivers it, bigtime.
AKG P120 Medium-diaphragm Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Serviceable cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 150dB
- Bass roll-off: 300Hz
- Pad: 20dB
- Requires 48V phantom power
The AKG P120: pick up a couple for your studio or live rig!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.66″ (16.93mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:130dB, 150dB w/Pad
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:75dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:19dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:300Hz (-6dB/octave)
- Weight:1.003 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Stand Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number:3101H00400